High school english teacher Melissa Fisanich helps her student with an upcoming assignment.
Beyond the classroom: the benefits of writing center and math lab
Lindsey Shapiro, Reporter • April 15, 2024

Sitting at my desk frustrated, I couldn’t think of any ways to improve my essay. Then, I remembered that I had a unique resource at my figure...

Seventh grades My Family Story Hebrew project
Seventh grade's "My Family Story" Hebrew project
Sophia LeinwandApril 15, 2024

As the judges make their way over to her table, seventh grade student Rebecca Sacks prepares for her turn to present her family history project...

Here are a couple of examples of Holocaust education films to watch instead of resorting to humor.
Opinion: Holocaust jokes are not okay
Maiya Blumenthal, Opinion Editor • April 12, 2024

From swastikas found in Jewish spaces, to hate speech on the internet, Jewish people are constantly being reminded of the hatred and horror of...

Cross country comes up short at state championships

Family Photo: The boys and girls varsity cross country teams pose for a picture before their state championship races. After their PVAC and State Championship wins last year, they were looking for success. The teams previously came in second and third place in the PVAC championship two weeks ago, helping to prepare them for this race.